Tarragon & Chive Salmon
- 600g Salmon fillet
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- Dried Chives
- Dried Tarragon
- Pre-heat an oven to 170°C Fan 190° Conventional
- Line a baking tray with Aluminium foil and spread a little olive oil to the top, to prevent the salmon sticking.
- Lightly oil the salmon then season the top with Tarragon, Chives, salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 18mins or until cooked through to the middle.
- If white deposits of fat have appeared on the top of the fish it is overcooked. Make a note and cook for slightly less time next time.