BBQ Beef Brisket
- 1.3kg Beef Brisket
- Black pepper
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- x2 Onions
- x3 Garlic cloves
- x1 Tin of peeled tomatoes
- 100ml BBQ Sauce
- 2tbsp Honey
- 4tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3tsp Paprika powder
- Pre-heat the slow cooker on the low setting
- Heat half the oil in a large non-stick frying pan.
- Season the Brisket with salt and pepper all over.
- Brown the joint on all sides and transfer to the slow cooker.
- Add the remaining oil and cook the onion and garlic for 2-3 minutes until soft.
- Transfer to the slow cooker with the joint.
- Add the tomatoes, barbecue sauce, honey, Worcestershire sauce, stock and paprika to the pan.
- Bring to the boil, then cover the brisket and slow cook for 24hrs or until the beef is tender.
- Transfer the beef to a clean chopping board and `pull’ the cooked beef apart by securing the joint with a fork and shredding the meat with another fork.